Corporate Approaches to Sustainable Value Creation Report
In January 2021, the Value Creation Roundtable was jointly organized by ABIS - The Academy of Business in Society and Antwerp Management School as an exchange of knowledge, competences and ideas on sustainable transformation and positive impact amongst important sustainability actors.
The event featured leading companies and organizations whose commitment to sustainability is translating in changes to their value creation models. The participating companies were Port of Antwerp, Johnson and Johnson, ABN AMRO and Value Balancing Alliance.
This report provides an overview of their respective value creation models, as well as key insights from the dialogue on emerging approaches to value creation.
Download the report below to discover:
- four value creation models
- six key dimensions for sustainable value creation,
- reflections on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic,
- views on the incentives needed to support the development of more sustainable value creation approaches
- key takeaways for learning how to create value from a follow up dialogue with 10 ABIS members, especially useful for business schools researchers and educators
If you are interested in diving deeper into the topic and to learn more about how to further engage in related activities, please contact Karolina Sobczak, Knowledge Manager at ABIS at firstname.lastname@example.org.