Scenario Exploration System Workshop (SES)
Global issues require future leaders with the ability to be the driver for positive change, to lead and inspire other people to think and behave more responsibly.
To achieve this, we need forward thinking leaders with a specific portfolio of skills to guide and help society to take action towards a more sustainable future.
Gamified curricula and training activity enable to acquire a solid understanding of sustainable development through an interactive process based on integrating sustainability into long-term strategies.
ABIS offers to our members the opportunity to co-design a workshop session and to use the Scenario Exploration System as part of teaching modules, training activities and relevant events.
Download the ABIS Scenario Exploration System Report to find out more.
The Scenario Exploration System (SES) is a serious gaming platform developed to facilitate the application of foresight to policy-making. It was originally geared at engaging EU policy makers with foresight scenarios in a quick process. Specifically, the SES was designed to help participants, in less than 3 hours, to engage in systemic thinking with a long-term perspective and to explore alternative futures for specific issues. The game enables participants to acquire a solid understanding of sustainable development through an interactive process based on the integration of sustainability into the long-term strategies of different societal actors.
Our past workshops:
- 9.1.2019 at Cranfield School of Management (55 students)
- 12.02.2019 Brussels- Kent Business School study tour (12 students)
- 08.03.2019 Jade Spring Conference workshop (50 students)
- 23.05.2019 University of Westminster and Westminster Business Consultants
- 26. - 28.07.2019 JEE Europe Summer Conference workshop (50 students)
- 17.10.2019 at University of Westminster and Westminster Business Consultants
- 22.10.2019 with Politecnico di Milano and Politecnico di Torini
- 17.02.2020 with Henley Business School (40 students)
- 26.02.2020 with Kent Business School (12 students)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions and to schedule a date for 2019 - 2020.