NN Investment Partners Summer Course 2021: The future of responsible investing
Join us this summer for the NN Investment Partners’ Responsible Investing Summer Course. Leading academics from all over the world will deliver a series of virtual, interactive lectures about the future interplay between sustainability, finance and technology between 20 July and 25 August.
We are very happy to co-organize this summer course for the NN Investment Partners and bridge in this way the business and academic world. Leading academics from our network organizations and beyond from across the globe including Oxford University, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, the University of Zurich and the University of Groningen will give in-depth presentations on their expertise and experience linking sustainability, finance and technology.
This interactive series builds on the success of the NN Investment Partners Summer Course 2020. By registering you will be able to join the discussions and ask all our academics questions in a live Q&A or watch the session later at your own convenience. You will also enjoy online access to all of the content and videos from last year.
The lectures will focus on several topics, including:
- The transition to new (business) models: how can we better predict, steer and measure responsible investing outcomes?
- How can we ensure the capital we put to work in financial markets will have a positive impact in the real world?
- Are AI and technology effective in responsible investing?
- Ben Caldecott, Director, Oxford Sustainable Finance Programme & Professor in Sustainable Finance University of Oxford
- Nancy Kamp-Roelands, Professor non-financial information, integrated reporting and assurance, University of Groningen
- Tensie Whelan, Clinical Professor of Business and Society, Director, Center for Sustainable Business, NYU Stern School of Business
- Andreas Hoepner, Professor of Operational Risk, Banking and Finance, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School & the Lochlann Quinn School of Business of University College Dublin (UCD)
- Bohui Zhang, Presidential Chair Professor of Finance Associate Dean of School of Management and Economics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Markus Leipold, Professor of Financial Engineering, University of Zurich
Find more information on the full programme HERE.
Register at the official event webpage HERE.