Horizon Europe Funding Webinar Series
Focus on your research, we’ll handle the rest.
ABIS is proud to announce its Horizon Europe Funding Webinar Series which aims to introduce the next research and innovation framework programme Horizon Europe starting in January 2021 focusing on its specifics and practicalities and support our network in the efforts and questions regarding obtaining European funding.
Working together with stakeholders from the European Commission and proven funding application experts, we will bring all these to you with a webinar series commencing this winter and stretching to the following year.
The event aims to discuss the specifications of the new programme Horizon Europe, its differences from Horizon 2020 and the fundamentals of submitting a winning proposal. Eventually, the event´s goal is to facilitate the network´s efforts in obtaining European funding in research and education for a more sustainable, resilient and inclusive economy.
Each webinar will comprise of
- a key stakeholder working in a European Institution, or one with extensive experience in funding applications.
- A technical session comprising of a representative from the ABIS team who will guide you through topics such as Project Management, Feasibility Studies, Market Research etc.
- 30.11.2020 Introduction to Horizon Europe
- 7.12.2020 Fundamental of successful project proposal
More information on speakers and agenda will be announced soon.
All attendees will receive exclusive access to
- Recordings of the sessions
- Presentations and slides
- Networking opportunities with other academics and funding experts
ABIS members can sign up via our Eventbrite link. Non-members and the public can purchase one off tickets at €50, or they can purchase discounted tickets at €75 to attend the entire webinar series.
Keep in touch by following us on our LinkedIn page here.