Call for Papers for the ABIS Special Issue "Business principles for the stakeholder capitalism era"
We are inviting final paper submissions for the ABIS Special Issue "Business principles for the stakeholder capitalism era" that will be published in the Emerald Corporate Governance Journal..
This initiative was born from the 21st ABIS Annual Colloquium 2022 "Business principles for the stakeholder capitalism era" and the featured research and cases presentations sessions. However, the Call for Papers for final paper submissions is open to the broad ABIS business-academic network and beyond.
We welcome academic researchers and practitioners to submit papers and cases on:
- Stakeholder engagement in existing and new business models
- Stakeholder value approached and models
- Sustainable value creation
- Social value, fair trade and ethical business models
- Integrating business and ethics
- Purpose-driven businesses
- Co-creation of value
- Business model innovation
- Business models, management structures and incentive.
The deadline to publish special issue has been extended to 02.04.2023.
- Submissions should be made through the Emerald Editorial System using this link.
- Submissions must adhere to the CG format and style guidelines and will be subject to an initial screening by the ABIS Guest Editors.
- Accepted papers will undergo a typical double-blind review process. Further information and key dates can be found here.
- Authors will receive a response about acceptance of papers for peer review by April 21st.
ABIS guest editors:
- Manuela Brusoni, Associate Professor of Practice of Government, Health and Not for Profit at SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Lisa Gring-Pemble, Associate Professor of Business and Co-Executive Director, Business for a Better World Center at George Mason University
- Ivo Matser, Chief Executive Officer at ABIS – The Academy of Business in Society
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com