Best CSR Practice: Central And Eastern Europe Case Studies
Corporate responsibility has become a hot topic in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) because of the region’s increasing integration into the global political and economic system in recent decades. There is an emerging need to integrate corporate responsibility in the mainstream management education and executive education in CEE countries.
ABIS has engaged a research team to make a selection of the best social performers from Central and Eastern Europe based on a specially tailored assessment tool. The aim is to prepare a collection of educational case studies.
Through analysis of the case studies, the research team will identify a set of best strategies that companies in CEE have used to implement Corporate Responsibility at the strategic level, at the same time including employees and other stakeholders in their business models.
The collection of case studies is now available for all ABIS members (Login to Members Area required).
- Streamlining CSR: An Answer in Economic Difficulties (Telenor Hungary)
- GlaxoSmithKline: The Limits of Health Education
- Provident: How to tackle financial exclusion in Poland
- E.ON Hungary: CSR-Social Obligation or Financial Burden?
- Azovstal Seeking the Competitive Edge: Meeting the Human Resources Challenge in Traditional Ukrainian Industries
- MTS Expanding Internet Access in Ukraine: Corporate Responsibility or Business Opportunity?
Kozminski University, Poland; CEU Business School, Hungary; St. Petersburg University, Russia; PPV Knowledge Networks, Ukraine.