Responsible Investing Summer Course NN Investment Partners
We have collaborated with our member NN Investment Partners to offer a Responsible Investing Summer Course to the investment professionals.
The lectures presented by leading academics will emphasize on the impact of COVID-19 on the government, corporate and individual behaviour. Even before the corona crisis, investors had been placing increasing emphasis on companies’ social performance. But does responsible investing actually pay off, or do investors have to sacrifice financial returns to achieve social goals? How do you actually assess whether a company’s business and behaviour is sustainable and implement responsible investing in practice? At this event, all these questions will be discussed, with a particular emphasis on what it will mean to be a responsible investor in the post-Covid-19 world.
All lectures are virtual and highly interactive taking place between 29 July and 22 September 2020. The whole programme can be viewed here.
Our speakers are all around the world from leading universities and business schools: University of Warwick, Turku School of Economics at the University of Turku, University of Hamburg, London Business School, Yale University, National University of Singapore and more.
- 29 July 16:30 CET Responsible Investing: The New Normal with Alex Edmans, London Business School
- 5 August 16:00 CET The 2020 Consumer with Emma Macdonald, University of Warwic
- 12 August 15:00 CET Change agency for a sustainable future with Satu Teerikangas, Turku School of Economics
- 26 August 15:00 CET How China is stimulating the transition to a more sustainable society post Covid-19 with Cary Krosinsky, Yale University
- 3 September 15:00 CET Corporate Social Responsibility & Responsible Investing: an accelerated convergence after the crisis? with Nicolas Mottis, École Polytechnique
- 9 September 15:00 CET Moving towards transformative resilience, Enrico Giovannini, Tor Vergata University of Rome
- 17 September 10:00 CET Strong Institutions for Responsible Investing: Business Integrity in ASEAN (Spotlight on SDG16) with Lawrence Loh, National University of Singapore
- 22 September 15:00 CET Green recovery and circular economy with Fenna Blomsma, University of Hamburg
To access the key summaries and recordings of the lectures, please take a look at the after-event report we have created.download document