New ABIS Board of Directors 2022-2025
ABIS held its annual General Assembly on July 6th 2022 online. It was opened by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Baback Yazdani, Executive Dean of Nottingham Business School.
One of the main points of the agenda was to approve the 2022-2025 Board of Directors.
The proposed composition was based on diversity criteria as gender, geography, ethnicity and culture as well as decision-making position. Considering all criteria, the General Assembly approved the proposed Board of Directors unanimously.
We are happy to announce the members of the new ABIS Board of Directors:
- Manuela Brusoni, Associate Professor and Director of Quality Accreditation and Benchmarking, SDA Bocconi
- Joan Fontrodona, Professor and Director, Business Ethics Department, IESE
- Chris Fuggle, Global Head of Sustainability, Mazars
- Marian Garcia, Professor and Dean, Kent Business School
- Lisa Gring-Pemble, Associate Professor and Executive Director, Business for a Better World Center, George Mason University
- Adrie Heinsbroek, Chief Sustainability Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Joanna Radeke, Executive Director, FUTURE Institute for Sustainable Transformation, ESMT Berlin
- Boleslaw Rok, Professor and Director, Positive Entrepreneurship Research Lab, Kozminski University
- Baback Yazdani, Professor and Executive Dean, Nottingham Business School
- Kosheek Sewchurran, Associate Professor and Director of Executive MBA, Graduate School of Business, Cape Town (co-opted)
We are very much looking forward to working together with these experienced professionals and brilliant minds!