13th ALTIS International Social Innovation Research Conference “Enabling the change! Social innovation and enterprises for a better future”
They are inviting submissions to contributing to their 13th International Social Innovation Research Conference “Enabling the change! Social innovation and enterprises for a better future” by:
- Submitting abstracts of papers
- Submitting a proposal for panel sessions
The International Social Innovation Research Conference (ISIRC) is the world’s leading interdisciplinary social innovation research conference. The conference brings together scholars from across the globe to discuss social innovation and social entrepreneurship from varied perspectives.
The conference will run from the 8th to 10th September 2021.
This overarching theme "Enabling the change! Social innovation and enterprises for a better future" aligns with the world leading impactful research and activities being undertaken by members of ALTIS and by E4Impact in Africa, and it reflects the important role for social innovation and social enterprise in creating more fair and sustainable societies both in developed and developing countries. The conference will be organized in the following streams:
1. Active ageing and social innovation.
2. Critical perspectives on social innovation.
3. New approaches to social innovation: design thinking theory, practice and critique
4. Digital and technological social innovation.
5. Financing social impact.
6. Hybrid models & organizing implications for social entrepreneurship research & beyond
7. Migrants' economic, social, and political inclusion: what role for social innovation?
8. Public institutions and social innovation.
9. Regional and geographical aspects of social innovation.
10. Social impact measurement: challenges and promising pathways.
11. Social innovation and entrepreneurship in Africa.
12. Social innovation education.
13. Social innovation for health and wellbeing.
14. Sustainability and social innovation in a time of climate and biodiversity emergency.
15. Theoretical and methodological futures for social innovation.
16. Universities as global enabling social innovation agents.
17. Social innovation and complexity.
18. Circular economy and social innovation.
19. Spirituality, social innovation and religious entrepreneurship.
20. Sustainability and social innovation in pandemic era.
21. Orchestration networks for social innovation.
22. Open stream
You may access the Call for each stream by clicking on the desired stream above.
Process and deadlines
All paper abstracts and panel proposals must be submitted by email to: www.isirc2021milano.com
Abstract and panel proposals submission due: 28th February 2021
Notification of decision on submissions: 31st March 2021
Optional full paper submission for consideration in best paper awards: 15th July 2021
Enquiries about conference administration and technical issues related to online submission should be directed to the conference administration team at email@example.com
CLICK HERE for official general call for proposals.
Please find out more information at the official event webpage: http://www.isirc2021milano.com/