ABIS is recruiting: Administrative Assistant Internship
OPEN VACANCY: Administrative Assistant Internship
ABIS – The Academy of Business in Society is a global network of Businesses and Business Schools who strive to create a culture of responsible business and business education through this community.
As in any small team, the required duties will depend on current workloads and priorities. However, we expect the Administrative Assistant trainee to work in direct collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer and provide support in all Business functions such as Finance, HR, Office Management and Governance and support the overall organisation in delivering a demanding, yet exciting, programme of activities.
The selected candidate will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development and to diversify his/her position within the organisation in the future. The intern’s key tasks would include the following:
- Greet visitors, screening phone calls and manage incoming and outgoing post and email
- Ordering, dispensing and maintaining general office supplies and IT equipment and maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Organising diaries and support in-house and external meetings and events;
- Liaising with Accounting Services to issue and track membership invoices, monitor and record expenditure as well as process external requests for payment;
- Produce budget reports and projections for income and costs and update database with relevant financial information;
- Preparing and distributing documents for meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing administrative documents, organising and storing paperwork.
We seek someone who demonstrates:
- Excellent English and French communications skills;
- Good organisation skills;
- Good time management;
- Proficiency Microsoft Office pack;
- IT savvy;
- Experience with CRM tools;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability work under pressure;
- A bright and positive attitude.
Certificate or diploma, preferably on secretarial or administrative subjects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are requested to send their CV (PDF) along with a cover letter (no longer than 500 words) explaining why they believe they are suitable for this internship with ABIS – The Academy of Business in Society
Please address application letter and curriculum vitae to Ruben Duraes: firstname.lastname@example.org (mail subject: Application Administrative Assistant)
Closing date: 1st February 2019 COB
Expected starting date: mid-February 2019