Antwerp School of Management
AMS is a small boutique business school with around 900 students per year over the following divisions: Executive PHD, Full Time Masters, EMBA and Executive Masters and Executive programs. They also have a tailored solutions division and a research division with 6 Expertise centers contributing to their courses and society at large through scientific research. Since 2012 they have been signatories of the UN Global Compact and the UN Principles for Responsible Management Education. Their Sustainable Transformation Lab conducts research and ensures integration of sustainability in all programs including the UN 2030 Agenda of the Sustainable Development Goals. Since 2017 they are Chair of the France Benelux UNPRME Chapter, which was launched in November 2017.
Facts and Figures 2017
- 852 students,
- 77 own faculty
- over 600 guest lectures,
- 96 AMS staff.
- Financial Times EMBA 2017 - Global : 80th
- Financial Times Master in Management 2017 - Global: 30th
- Financial Times European Business School Ranking - Europe: 42nd
- Financial Times Executive Education 2017 - Global: 83rd
- Eduniversal - 4 Palms (Top Business School with significant international influence)
- QS Master in Finance 33rd of 131
- QS Masters in Management 39th of 122
There are no publications from this member.