Creating Value Roundtable with Antwerp Management School (AMS)
Antwerp Management School (AMS) and ABIS announce the first edition of the Value Creation Rountable. The Roundtable stands out as a moment for exchange of competences and information among the most important actors of the sustainable revolution.
Sustainable transformation entails a systemic transformation of entire value chains, covering design, production and consumption phases, increasing material productivity, etc. Such a deep transformation is unlikely to happen suddenly.
Understanding, in critical and thoughtful way, the implications of sustainable transformation and its positive and negative implications on people, organizations and society, will be important for the development and adoption of sustainability integration approaches, including the design of well-targeted transformation policy measures.
For this Roundtable, AMS will elaborate on their sustainable transformation trajectory on integrated value management (IVM). Integrated Value (Visser and Kymal, 2015; Visser, 2017a, 2018) is a sustainable business management and innovation framework developed by Dr. Wayne Visser, Professor of Integrated Value at Antwerp Management School and holder of the Chair in Sustainable Transformation that aims at deep sustainable transformation of the organization.
The aim of the Roundtable is to bring a critical review on existing value creation approaches and sustainability integration models. During the Roundtable, participants will elaborate on the following questions:
- Which approaches on value creation lead to sustainable transformation?
- To which extent do change processes (management) facilitate the decision and implementation of sustainability integration?
- Does the integration of sustainability practices lead to value creation?
14:45 - 15:00 Opening remarks
- Steven de Haes – Dean, Antwerp Management School
- Ivo Master – CEO, ABIS
- Wayne Visser, AMS
15:00 - 16:00 In-depth dialogue sessions on Value Creation
Concepts: Zoom session with originators of the ideas
- Blended value – Jed Emerson, Founder, Blended Value Group
- Shared Value – Mark Kramer, Senior lecturer, Harvard Business School & Managing Director, FSG
- Sustainable Value – Stuart Hart, Grossman Endowed Chair for Sustainable Business, University of Vermont
- Stakeholder Value - Robert Phillips, George Gardiner Professor in Business Ethics Schulich School of Business, York University
- Integrated Value – Wayne Visser, Chair in Sustainable Transformation & Professor of Integrated Value, AMS
16:00 - 16:10 Short break
16:10 - 17:10 Methodologies
PWC: Total Impact Measurement and Management – William Evison, Director, PWC
EY: Long Term Value - Maarten Dubois, Director Climate Change and Sustainability, EY Impact Institute: Integrated Profit & Loss - Adrian de Groot Ruiz, Executive Director, Impact Institute
17:10 - 17:20 Close of Roundtable
* All sessions are set in Central European Time (CET)
Location: This is an online event. To ensure that all guests have the opportunity to actively participate in the round-table discussions, and with the current COVID-19 development, we invite you to attend one or more of the sessions virtually through Zoom.
In the registration link, you will be able the choose the session(s) you wish you attend. These sessions are interactive via the live chat function.