Ethical Corporation's 13th Annual Responsible Business Summit – Europe’s leading meeting place for responsible business leaders
What Is Unique About This Event?
The 13th Annual Responsible Business summit will outline the business case and opportunities of sustainable innovation for business growth.
The two-day Summit will feature honest discussions and practical sessions on what matters most to sustainability professionals, top-level executives, including:
- Responsible business leadership: Hear from more than 15 leading CEOs and C-suite members on the future of responsible business
- How to Measure Sustainability - Ensure you keep the right balance; define clear targets to make your CR programs pay off
- Life Cycle Innovation: How to build sustainability into product and performance, reducing negative impacts and achieving efficiency
- Inspire Your People to come up with innovative sustainability ideas. Learn how incentivise and cultivate an ethical and responsible attitude
- Integrated Thinking: Learn practical ways to embed sustainability in everything your company does for increased business performance
- Discover the Power of Digital to enhance CR communications, tailor your message to the key stakeholders and tell your story in an engaging and informative way
Who Is Speaking?
This year’s summit will feature insight from more than 17 CEOs and C-suite members into how and why CR improves business performance, including CEOs from:
SABMiller, Alliance Boots, Sainsbury’s, Interface, National Grid, Bupa, British Land, The Southern Cooperative and PureCircle.
Companies speaking at the event also include:
*Bacardi* *Nestlé* *Royal Bank of Scotland* *BBVA* *Orange* *Alcatel-Lucent* *Molson Coors* *Sky* *BNP Paribas Fortis* *Tata Steel Europe* *The Crown Estate* *Zipcar UK* *PepsiCo* *Bombardier Aerospace* *Carillion* *Ferrovial* *Coca-Cola Enterprises* *Marks and Spencer* *Risk to Reputation* *SKF* *ITV*
To have a full run down of the conference, please visit the 13th Annual Responsible Business Summit
Who Should I Contact For More Information?
Elina Yumasheva: email or tel. +44 (0) 20 7375 7573
ABIS negotiated a special discount for all its members. Quote ‘ABIS25’ when registering to get 25% off from the current rate.