AACSB EMEA Annual Conference
This year, schools in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa are embracing agility to maximize their impact and stay ahead of a changing world.
Business school leaders and innovators will gather during this four day virtual event for conversations and insights to embrace agility in:
- Creating curriculum and delivery models for student success
- Positively impacting local communities through research, teaching, and operations
- Mobilizing resources to focus on innovation after COVID-19
- Collaborating across disciplines and with corporate partners in a virtual environment
The main aim of the AACSB EMEA Annual Conference is to address a wide range of the most pressing challenges that business schools are facing, sharing successes and dilemmas with peers including the still-emerging impacts of the COVID-19 in order to embrace agility and create solutions for those challenges.
Our CEO Ivo Matser will host a session on "Corporate Engagement" on October 28, where following questions will be discussed:
- What challenges exist for maintaining and developing relationships with industry?
- Will corporate engagement become ‘local’ as students are restricted in travelling internationally?
- Can we learn from the current experience of industry leaders in equipping students for the future?
The virtual event will take place on 26 - 29 October 2020.
The fee starts at 725 USD for the whole conference.
You can view the whole programme and register at the AACSB official eventpage HERE.