8th International GSOM Emerging Markets Conference 2021 (Call for Papers)
GSOM Emerging Markets Conference has been organized by Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University since 2014 and has become a unique platform for discussing and sharing research ideas and experience in a wide range of topics and joined together more than 1600 leading scholars and business practitioners all over the world. The conference encourages and promotes research done for and on perspective of emerging markets and creates dialog between academics and practitioners about recent trends in management, economics and business.
The global business context continues transforming making people, firms, and governments seeking for new ways to create and sustain competitive advantage and dynamic capabilities in the conditions of uncertain environment. The search for the ways to transform respective challenges into a source of potential benefit is now on business and academic agenda and will be discussed at the 8th International Emerging Market Conference in 2021.
- Business in society
- Entrepreneurship and small business management: new opportunities and challenges
- Human resource development in a new reality
- International business and emerging markets
- Managing diverse talent in a divided world
- Marketing: current trends & challenges
- Operations management and business informatics
- Public sector issues
ABIS is co-organizing and co-chairing a track on "Business in society: New reality and the implementation of the corporate sustainability strategies" by Ivo Matser, CEO of ABIS together with Yury Blagov, Director of the PwC Center for Corporate Social Responsibility at the GSOM.
The event takes place from October 4 - 12, 2021 ONLINE. There are no registration fees.
Call for papers
We are inviting submissions for competitive and interactive sessions. Type of session defines the publication opportunity.
Please find the Author guidelines HERE.
Find the full programme at the official event webpage HERE.
- Paper submission extended deadline: mid-September (to be announced)
- Registration deadline: September 26, 2021
- Conference dates: October 04-12, 2021