7th International GSOM Emerging Markets Conference 2020 (Call for Papers)
GSOM Emerging Markets Conference has been organized by Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University since 2014 and has become a unique platform for discussing and sharing research ideas and experience in a wide range of topics and joined together more than 1600 leading scholars and business practitioners from Russia, CEE countries and all over the world. The conference encourages and promotes research done for and on perspective of emerging markets and creates dialog between academics and practitioners about recent trends in management, economics and business.
• AI and big data in management: from Theory to Practice
• Business in Society: Changing Paradigm and a New Reality
• Emerging Economy Multinationals and the Politics of Internationalization
• How do Emerging Markets Respond to the Environmental Challenges
• Human Capital, Talent and Diversity
• Human Resources and Culture within Corona Crisis
• Knowledge Management and Decision Making
• Marketing during & after COVID-19
• Public Sector Issues
• Strategic Finance and Corporate Governance
ABIS is co-organizing and co-chairing a track on Business in Society: Changing Paradigm and a New Reality by Ivo Matser, CEO of ABIS together with Yury Blagov, Director of the PwC Center for Corporate Social Responsibility at the GSOM.
This year's conference will be held virtually from November 11 - November 21 as a result of coronavirus outbreak.The registration fee was waived for all the participants in order to showcase support to the community during these difficult times.
Call for papers
Theme: New Reality During & After Covid-19
The current turbulence requires different managerial approaches that would support organizations in building their competitive advantages during and post-covid era, regardless of their areas of expertise and regions of operations. The questions that have been addressed before, but have to be reconsidered within the new settings are: How to compete? Where to compete? How to organize and manage? How to integrate and cooperate with state and society?
Discussions during the conference aim to better understand the impact and implications of Covid-19 and the measures taken to deal with the crisis.
Plese find the detailed guidelines for authors HERE.
- Paper submission deadline: September 25, 2020
- Notification of authors: October 15, 2020
- Registration deadline: October 30, 2020
- Conference dates: November 11-21, 2020
For registration and detailed programme please visit the official event webpage.